Monday, August 16, 2010

I WANT A BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

*Deep breaths, deep breaths*.

So the other day, I was watching Michelle Phan (yes, the make-up lady on YouTube) and in the midst of her video, out popped her bunny. He was so freaking cute I just had to pause the video and admire the cuteness...



Before I knew it was pretty much bunny obsessed, having read about 3 rabbit manuals and stared at 50 billion pics on Google Images :P



Now, I reeeeally want a bunny. Like, so bad it hurts. Something about their adorable, fuzzy faces and oversized ears just makes my heart all fuzzy:)



Unfortunately though, to my dismay, you would more likely see pigs fly than my parents allow a rabbit. :( I wish there were some way to change that, anyone know how?



Okily dokily neighborino! (If you watch the Simpsons, you know that's a direct Ned Flanders quote) Hope you enjoyed a really random post!



(These are called Arctic Boxing Hares. What could be cuter?)



Do you have a bunny?

What's your favorite animal?

Any tips on how to persuade unwilling parents to get a rabbit ;)?

3 comments:

  1. Those boxing hares are cracking me up! And I love bunnies but horses are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love those!! Really?! No way I'm OBSESSED with horses too! Bunnies are my recent little obsession, but horses are my lifelong friends :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a bunny! and believe me, i can understand why your parents didnt want you to get one. they poop EVERYWHERE and CONSTANTLY! hahahaha. also, they can get these weird intestinal bugs in them called bot flies (also common in horses). our bunny had bot flies THREE TIMES! so, we had to change from cleaning out the cage every other night to every single night.

    my bunny is cute and all, but he is very troublesome. hahaha:)

    ReplyDelete