Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Snowing!!

Just a quick post today, I've been uber busy preparing for my callback and of course with all the holiday cheer!

I just wanted to say, Happy Holidays! I'm so thrilled it's snowing! There's like at least a foot of snow! :D Last night my friend and I took her dog for a romp in the snow, it was so fun!


Also, one of my Christmas presents was a subscription to DANCE magazine (yay!), and I got one featuring Misty Copeland, which was AWESOME 'cause she's been my idol ever since Rebecca from Plies to Pirouettes mentioned her in her Late Blooming Legends Week article! (I'm a late starter too).

You can read the article here.

Also, I saw about 30 different summer intnsive ads that I was drawn to! Now I am auditioning every single weekend in January! And I think most in February as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment