Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Semi-Sad Pointe News

OK, well it's not that sad but unfortunately I wont be taking pointe tomorrow. My pointe teacher told me even though I was ready I had to ask my technique teacher to make sure (who wants the whole level to start at the same time) and since she is away this week, and we have a break for the next 2 weeks, that is not possible. So, I guess until then I can't take pointe here.

However, I have an audition for the SAB Summer Intensive in but a month (talk more about this when it comes closer) and I need to be ready, as the audition takes place en pointe.

I have decided, since my pointe teacher says I'm ready, even though I can't yet take classes there, I am going to take open classes at another nearby studio. Now, I know this isn't advised, and normally I would just be patient and wait till we come back from break, but given the circumstances, I have come to my concensus.

What do you think?

This isn't a bad decision, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment