Saturday, January 8, 2011

Double Audition Weekend!!

Hey guys! So I just got back from a callback audition for a full-time dance school. I don't think it went all the well... I was just nervous, and even after I tackled the nerves, I screwed up. I tried though. Guess that's all you can do is try. I wont know for sure though whether I did or didn't get in until February, so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed! And I'll definitely tell you guys the results as soon as they come!

Later, I have a pointe class and then tomorrow I have an audition for a really prestigious summer intensive, ahh... unfortunately I can't say what it is on here:(. I've been trying to figure out whether the audition is on pointe or not, but it doesn't say anywhere on the site. I guess I'll just come prepared for both! Wish me luck!




Are you auditioning for any Summer Intensives?

Do you have any tricks/good-luck things you do before an audition?

1 comment: