Sunday, January 16, 2011

Audition tomorrow!

Yep, another one. I know I did horribly on the last one, (last week), but shockingly my confidence has soared since then. I've had a lot of inspirational talks with some amazing people and I am ready to do it again. Some of these people have been bloggers. Thank you, Nichelle! (DA). With every pointe class I feel I am improving, and even if I don't make it this year, I will next year. So for those of you with auditions coming up, hold your head high, and dance for YOU. Because YOU love to MOVE. Not so some judge can write a rating in a box.


:)

One song that I know you all know sent me a powerful message. Believe it or not, it's 'No One' by Alicia Keys. For me, the thing that I'll love, no matter what someone says, is not a man, but it's dance :P

Happy Dancing!!!
xBest Wishes

What's your latest inspiration?

Have any auditions you're preparing for?

P.S. Sorry I missed the Weekly One this & last week, its been hard to find the perfect product (believe me I've scoured the net!) and things have been crazy busy

5 comments:

  1. Hope the audition went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you guys! unfortunately... it didnt go well at all. it wass going great until my pointe shoe ribbon popped off :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so sorry about your pointe shoe ribbon! i know that that is NOT the thing you wanted to happen. but look on the bright-side! at least it was your pointe shoe that suffered and not your physical body! i've had my pointe shoes completely fall off on stage before. i cried SO much! but my mom was just happy that i continued to dance and that i didnt hurt myself. i'm sure you danced wonderfully and you will be AMAZING in your next audition!
    happy dancing!
    anne:)

    ReplyDelete