Friday, January 14, 2011

In My Pointe Bag

So today I decided I'd share with you guys what is in my personal pointe shoe bag, just for fun! Enjoy!

1. Mesh Capezio Bag (lets the shoes breathe after class)


2. Aria Pointe Shoes from Capezio


3. Bunheads Ouch Pouch (provides adequate protection without being bulky)


4. Stitch Kit or Needle + Thread (I can't tell you how often this saves my life [not literally:P])


5. Band-Aids (these are key!)


6. Spacmakers (prevents bunions for me)


7. Purell (yes, for my feet. Did you know that within an hour of pointework your foot releases 1/4 of a cup of toxins/sweat?!)


8. Gel Heel Grips (I have narrow heels so these can be helpful. If you don't have some but your shoes are slipping, I recommend double-sided tape at the heel).




What's in your pointe (or regular!) shoe bag?

Either write a post and send me the link, or comment and tell me here!

1 comment:

  1. Here's my list!

    http://foureyedballerina.blogspot.com/2011/01/whats-in-your-ballet-bag.html

    ReplyDelete