Saturday, January 1, 2011

Quick Update

Hey guys, so I have been having problems with the internet on my laptop, so I've only been able to post when I can get on another computer which isn't often. I really hope I can get it fixed. In the meantime, I just wanted to say I have a really cool article coming for you guys about a dream I had the other night that gave me a huge epiphany/realization. Stay tuned to see what it is!

Also, is there a way, without using rosin, to make your shoes/platforms less slippery?

Bye for now! I am also about to post a Weekly One! (check site for post)

2 comments:

  1. Also, is there a way, without using rosin, to make your shoes/platforms less slippery?

    You already trim the satin off, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No unfortunately we're not allowed to trim all the satin off completely since it changes the look of the shoe.

    ReplyDelete