Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bad News about the D.I. Diaries!!

Hi guys!!!! So listen, I am about to confess something and I feel TERRIBLE. But don't worry, I will make up for it!!!!


The truth is... it turns out... I'm not superwoman. I am utterly exhausted. And tomorrow I'm going to be in the dance studio from 10 am to 8 pm. Or maybe just till 5:30, depending. But either way, that's a lot to withstand and I am dying from heat and exhaustion here.

Soo... I don't think I'll be able to do a post everyday. I sincerely wish I could but it's just not realistic considering I also have a part-time job on top of dance these 2 weeks, so I think we'll have to put the Dance Intensive Diaries on a hault.

HOWEVER, at the end of each week, I will do an extremely detailed/descriptive piece chock-full of tips, advice, descriptions, pics and tons more, so I'm not totally flaking on you! It will have each day listed and describe them in short paragraphs too. Enjoy!

Again, so sorry! Please forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment