Friday, July 9, 2010

Granola!!!

I was eating my usual bowl of granola this morning, and just thought, wow, this stuff is amazing.



(c) forladiesbyladies.com

I mean, it's filling. It's delicious. It's healthy. It gives me lots of energy. But most important, it really IS pure delish. I love it. I have a special recipe for it, you wanna know it? (It's not really that original AT ALL but oh well!)

HONEY-FRUIT GRANOLA:


(c) bbcgoodfood.com

~ You put one thin layer of granola

~ Now a layer of Greek yogurt. Greek yogurt is tart, so drizzle on lots of honey!

~ Now add another very thin layer of granola, and drizzle on more honey.

~ Top with berries & apples and fruity goodness!

Voila! You now have a delicious bowl of granola :)



What's your staple breakfast?

4 comments:

  1. Yum!! Sounds delicious and a great way to start any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right??! Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. normally, i might eat an egg or, if im running late for something, cereal. But granola sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, eggs are really good too!

    ReplyDelete