Thursday, July 15, 2010

COMING UP...

Heyyyy there! (When I was little, I thought "Hey" was a curse word. I'm not sure why... Just thought I'd share that).

So, I have some big news for you guys!! I'm going to a Dance Intensive starting Monday!! Eeeek I'm excited!


(c)summercampmemphis.com

OK, it's not at exactly the School of American Ballet or anything, just a local little school, but I'm still really excited! It's from 10 to 3 everyday for the next 2 weeks except Saturday and Sunday, and I've got a whole schedule and everything planned! I'm psyched! Plus, outside of camp I've also got 2 ballet and 1 modern class, (How I'll survive both? I don't know!)


(c) russianatlanta.net

Soooo.... How does this effect you? WELL, I am starting a new series based on it! Everyday of camp I will come home and do a post for you at around 5 (not sure what time zone you're in so it may be different). They are all going to have this structure:

Part I- Talk about what we worked on and describe stuff we've done (& PICTURES!)
Part II- Translate what I've learned that day into a compiled list of helpful tips & strategies for YOU! (That way if the first part bores you it wont be a total waste :P)
Part III- This is the part you guys are gonna do! I'll give you a Part 3 topic question and you'll answer! (Hopefully, if I'm lucky)


So that means you'll get 12 full days of brand new posts! Yayyy!!! (I will post everyday except for Sunday, my day of pure rest! Although who knows I'll probably get bored and post anyway on Sunday.) On Saturdays my posts wont be structured, I'll just talk about the week and stuff! I hope you enjoy!

WAIT!


(c) Alice in Wonderland

One more thing... the Title!! It's going to be called D.I. Diaries (D.I. is for Dance Intensive)! Enjoy! Talk to you Monday! (Or sooner!)

Are any of you guys going to a dance intensive this summer?

Have you already been to one?

What other stuff (dance or non-dance) are you doing for the summer?

Don't you LOVE Alice in Wonderland (had to add that)? Did you see the Tim Burton one??

2 comments:

  1. Are any of you guys going to a dance intensive this summer?

    Yes, I do. I go Monday and Wednesday for 6 weeks.

    Have you already been to one?

    Nope, this is my first one!

    What other stuff (dance or non-dance) are you doing for the summer?

    I just finished up swim team, and I am taking a painting class, I am painting a ballerina (il post pix on my blog)

    Don't you LOVE Alice in Wonderland (had to add that)? Did you see the Tim Burton one??

    I LOVE the book! I havent seen the movie yet, the Tim Burton one anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! It's great going to a dance intensive, it's like a dream come true! This is my first intensive too! Painting is really fun, I can't wait for pix! Maybe I'll do some ballet drawings and post them. Alice in Wonderland is like my favoritwe book/movie of all time, and the Tim Burton one was good but not as good as the first one.

    ReplyDelete