Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Really Awesome Blog!

Hey guys, so I've been searching the Blogosphere, and along the way I've seen some really neat blogs! One of my favorites is From Plies to Pirouettes !



It's focused on ballet and has tons of articles! She does daily stuff, such as "Monday's Blog Brag", "Tuesdays Tips", et cetera. It's awesome because there's always something new, so you never get bored with it. Plus, she's also a late-starter, like me, which is awesome 'cause I don't have many people I can relate to about that! Everyone else my age has been doing since they were 5, but perseverance is key! Just like she says in her DO's and DON'Ts Blog

Another thing I love is her Weekly Inspiration, because sometimes it's hard to get through these trying times as a dancer, and we all need a little inspiration!



So check it out guys! Thanks for reading!

2 comments: