Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pilot Post



You know how the first episode of a TV show is called a pilot? Well, that's what I'm calling my first blog.

I'm going to introduce myself a bit. However, I don't know what good it will do considering it is unlikely anyone will read this (Although if you do, please leave a comment, I could use your support!) I will provide you with the knowledge that I like ballet, amongst other things, and generally love to write. Plus, it's summer, and I'm bored out of my mind. So this has led me to blog.

I have been doing ballet for about a year. I started later than some of my peers, but I feel I am catching up very quickly as I do it quite a few times a week, and hope to advance soon and maybe even going onto pointe within a year (fingers crossed!). I will be leaving the smaller, owned-by-one-person studio in my area and am auditioning for a more prestigious dance school come fall, so wish me luck! (Or not, it's your choice).


Now I will briefly explain the articles that may possibly be found on this blog. If I ever find my self in this excruciatingly bored state of mind, which is likely, you'll probably see blogs about: ballet technique, flexibility, leotards, performances, auditioning, pointe shoes, life, horses, fashion, ice cream, and just general life ponderings. And who knows? Maybe you (I realize by "you" I am currently talking to no one) will like these random blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment