Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Recommend: Dancewear Solutions

Hi guys! (Now, I am actually talking to readers! Not just little figments of my imagination! :P)

So, typically, this is not a place where I rant about brands, and talk about the coolest stores and blah blah, because honestly I don't like feeling like I'm "advertising" things.

HOWEVER, this is one of those situations where I feel a recommendation is definitely in order, and I think you will benefit from it and be very pleased :).

When I started dancing, I found an online company called Dancewear Solutions, and I LOVE it. Honestly, how could I live without it? I amazingly inexpensive, and it has everything. From ballet apparel to tap shoes to costumes to whosie whatsits and this and thats... you name, they've got it. Not to mention they have all the best brands: Capezio, Bloch, Danskin, Harmonie, Bunheads....


But lots of companies have the same features, so why Dancewear Solutions??

Well, they're just so much less expensive than everywhere else... shockingly so, and I can assure you quality does not suffer. For example, a pair of 36'' black legwarmers on Capezio is $19. At DwS, the same ones are $8!... A good deal? I think so. (They're Harmonie in case you're wondering).



Plus, it's great for the following:
* Teachers: It's got tons of costumes for performances, from lyrical dresses, to tutus for the little ones, etc.
* Students: It features a lot of the basics, like every single colored basic leotards, soft slippers and pointe shoes, tights, etc...
* Dance Enthusiasts, Moms, (even Dads): Lots of encouraging tees, great gifts for your young dancers, (I sound like a testimonial :P), and also pins and stuff for enthusiasts
* Those on pointe: TONS of pointe shoe accessories, but less expensive!
*Teams: you can get matching stuff and costumes!



I hope you enjoyed (or at least didn't mind) my little rant about the awesomness of DwS!

No comments:

Post a Comment